Hey there!
This is my first post. It's not very exciting, but I'm in the inevitable "pre-departure frantic packing mode" and I wanted to make sure to do this before I left! Here is my mailing address in Kenya:
Molly Ferrill
Center for Wildlife Management Studies
P.O. Box 27743 (Nyayo Stadium)
00506 - NAIROBI, KENYA
East Africa
(Snail mail = greatly appreciated. I promise to be better about letter writing from Africa than I was from Chile, but be warned that letters take about 2 weeks to get to me from the US!)
I also hereby promise to write in this blog more faithfully from Kenya and Tanzania than I did from Chile! Get ready for some awesome lion stories and crazy adventures!!!
Jambo.
ReplyDeleteCrazy lion stories!?
So this lion walks into a bar...
I swear I will write you a long letter (longhand) every single day of your trip.
Have fun and see you in London if not sooner.
Dad